There are many ways for companies to support PAS, from sponsoring events to employee fundraising or long-term strategic partnerships.
By being involved with us, you can:
- Increase your brand awareness
- Reach key target audiences
- Differentiate your brand
- Demonstrate your commitment to an important – but not always popular – charitable cause
- Show corporate social responsibility in supporting key access to justice/human rights issues, especially with members of some of the most vulnerable groups in society.
- Be eligible for possible nominations of corporate partners for Pro Bono and CSR Awards.
We seek support from corporate partners in the form of Pro Bono legal assistance, financial and in-kind assistance:
- Public pro bono support of the leading free legal advice provider in the field of prison law.
- Opportunity for seconded lawyers to develop a secondary specialism in prison law.
- Financial support in the form of a small annual grant or employee-led fundraising initiatives.
- In-kind support for our services: such as help with printing our PLRB Bulletin, use of meeting rooms for occasional events, and donation of second-hand office equipment/furniture.
We are most grateful to the following corporate supporters for their financial, pro bono and/or in-kind contributions which have been very helpful to us in offering our services to prisoners: