Our annual panel discussion will be held on the evening of Wednesday 24th May 2017 exploring the topic “Sentencing Mothers – The Trickle-Down Effects”.
The discussion will be held at the offices of CMS Cameron McKenna (whom we thank for their support; for address see below) from 6 to 9pm. The speakers will be:
* Lucy Baldwin – Senior Lecturer in Criminology, De Montfort University; and author of ‘Mothering Justice’
* Jenny Earle – Director of Reducing Women’s Imprisonment Programme, Prison Reform Trust
* Paula Harriott – Head of Involvement, Revolving Doors; and ex-prisoner
* Renuka Jeyarajah-Dent – Director of Operations, Coram; and educational psychologist
* Sam Genen – Solicitor; and leader of Women’s Sentencing Project, Centre for Criminal Appeals
* Phillippa Kaufmann QC – Chair of Panel; Matrix Chambers
The event is free, but if you’d like to confirm your attendance, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP
78 Cannon Street
London EC4N 6AF
We look forward to seeing you there!